The latest facts and figures:
- Thursday’s ratings, due to 30 of the 32 NFL teams playing their last preseason game that night and Hurricane Hermine hitting northern and western Florida, were a mere 4.94 million viewers for the live show.
- Nobody is a have not this week.
- Natalie and James were nominated by HOH Victor this week. It was the first nomination for James, which makes Nicole the last un-nominated contestant this season.
- With six houseguests left, everyone plays in the last three POV competitions.
- Corey won the POV competition.
The dullness on the feeds drags on. Hate to say it, but I’d be lying if I said this was a riveting season. It feels a lot like a 99 day advertisement for the digital season starting a few weeks.
Congratulations to Nicole for being the last houseguest standing yet to be nominated. She will get to at least the 83rd day (the day of the POV meeting) before that can happen at the earliest. It is still possible she could be the first houseguest in show history to never to be nominated, not even by default in the final three, as Derrick, BB3’s Danielle and Jason were. But unless Corey and Nicole can win each of the last three HOH’s, I think it’s highly unlikely that someone won’t put her up before the end of the season.
Who had Nicole being the last not nominated houseguest this season? A show of hands, please. Nope, my hand’s not raised.
Looking like James will go on Thursday. If he wins veto, I think Natalie goes out. Pretty simple, that was until Nicole starting screeching about evicting Natalie the past 24 hours or so. But hey, she’s America’s sweetheart, right? It would also be further proof of possible pre-season collusion between Nicole of James, wouldn’t it.
Anyway, time to pee on the fire that is this blog entry. Due to the Labor Day holiday, I’ll be back on Friday with more stuff. The only things than can save this season is Corey evicting Nicole, or Paul winning. Neither look like likely events at this point.