So here’s how I have the houseguests ranked as of the morning of the 14th day. I’ll try and make this a regular feature.
1. JOHN: Stayed quiet in the malestrom that was this opening eviction round.
2. MEG: Did likewise, hence her high ranking.
3. STEVE: If he doesn’t win this season, he will always have his POV win and the word “trombonist” to remember him by.
4. VANESSA: I’d have her higher, but I’m a bit concerned by her breakdowns. Don’t think she’s doing it deliberately, but I could be wrong.
5. JASON: The BB resident scholar of the season, knows show history and some of the inside dirt. Not afraid to speak his mind to anyone.
6. DA’VONNE: A very aware houseguest, doesn’t say much because she doesn’t HAVE to say much, as evidenced by her tiff with Audrey yesterday.
7. AUSTIN: Not afraid to wheel and deal. Only a question of how long he can get away with that strategy.
8. LIZ/JULIA: I will rank these two together if and until they play seperately. Nothing spectacular from these two yet, although they have slipped up a moment or two trying to keep the “twin twist” under wraps.
9. SHELLI: Too attached to Clay for her own good, which is a hinderance to her own game.
10. BECKY: Won Battle Of The Block after being nominated, a bit too quiet being under the gun for my tastes. I still see her going far this year while others go out in their own blazes of glory.
11. CLAY: Another house organizer who hasn’t been as good at it as Austin and some others had, but better than others.
12. JAMES: His HOH run got off to a good start, but got caught up in the whole Audrey/Jace drama.
13. JACKIE: Where is she?
14. JEFF: Goes thru the motions, don’t think he’s there to truly play.
15. AUDREY: Reminds me of a heavyweight boxer who can throw a punch but also has a glass jaw.
16. JACE: Destined to join the “One and Done” club, population soon to be 17.